Who We Are
Indivisible Sonoma County formed in January 2017. We connect Sonoma County people with their power to influence their Members of Congress and other elected officials to keep their government on track. We make the government work for us.
We mobilize and organize the people of Sonoma County by connecting them with the political processes to fight for equality and justice.
If you're eager to be a part of Indivisible - and able to commit between 1 and 4 hours per week - let us know! We have numerous teams at work, and we welcome newcomers. We also need venues, hosts, in-kind contributions and more!
Currently, our teams are:
- 4 Member of Congress teams: one each for Feinstein, Harris, Huffman, and Thompson. These teams take the lead on meeting with our MoC offices. They focus on IndySoCo's core mission of local defensive congressional advocacy.
- Out of District team works to support Indivisible and electoral efforts in other areas.
- Outreach and Engagement team works to make IndySoCo more deliberately inclusive and collaborative.
- Events & Actions team coordinates with local groups to support protest activities.
- Social Media team puts our message out on social media.
- Authors & Editors team creates original scripts, reviews current media and legislation to stay better informed, and writes letters to the editors, editorials and other documents.
- Subject matter 'huddles' include: Climate, Immigration, Healthcare and Budget/Taxation.